Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) Certification is the world’s #1 and most recognised standard excellence for financial advisory professionals such as Financial Planners, Insurance Agents, Bancassurance Agents, Investment Advisors, and Wealth Managers. By having the CFP® credential will enhance your professional status among your peers in par with International Professionals. Your valuable costumers view CFP® Certification as an indication a qualified and trustworthy personal financial planner or financial services professional.
Multimatics’ 6 days Comprehensive CFP® Exam Preparatory Program is the ideal foundation for participants preparing themselves for the specific requirement of the CFP® exam. Participants in the program are provided with a variety of study aids which address the essential learning objectives where a participant must understand for exam purposes. Support materials also contain theoretical and scenario-based questions and case studies which the participants can use as part exam preparation. This program will be an interactive experience lead by a strong team of highly qualified industry practitioners where you can gain the real world experience in the Financial Industry.
Multimatics is CFP® Certification and RFP® - Investment Certification Authorised Education Provider by FPSB Indonesia. Being a Professional Education and Consultancy Service Company, Multimatics offers several Key Benefits:
- Being an Authorised Education Provider, Mutimatics offers only Authorised contents from FPSB Indonesia directly and learning from Authorised Learning Course Content
- All classes are taught by qualified professional practitioners, consultants and Certified Instructors with technical expertise and extensive hands on experience.
- Participants are encouraged to bring to class real life cases and questions to be asked to the trainers hence, learning practical knowledge as well as required education
- Mock Exams are available to help assist passing exams
- High Passing Grade
- Strategic and Close Proximity Training Location in Jakarta. Multimatics is located at AXA Tower, 37th Floor, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio, Kav 18, Jakarta 12940. Our location at Central Jakarta is primed for professional Education within the Golden Triangle of Jakarta’s Economic Centre.
For Multimatics’ CFP® Classes participants’ testimonies, please visit Multimatics youtube page. (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVP-0nZxTL2Y1w99gXo2ziA.
- Able to demonstrate the understanding for the Concept of Financial Planning, Cash Management, Personal Risk Management, Investment Portfolio Management, Retirement Planning, Personal Tax Management, and Estate Planning.
- Understand client’s need through the CFP® Financial Planning process and properly deliver a tailored solution suitable to client’s need.
- Able to properly comprehensively profile client’s investment risk profile and investment preference.
- Apply the advance consultative Financial Planning Sales Talk and use FPSB’s Financial Planning Software.
- Prepared study plan for the world famous, 10 hours CFP® Examination 1 - 4.
This program is designed for experienced and senior professionals who are working in the Financial Industry as Wealth Manager, Investment Advisor, Financial Consultant, and Financial Planner.
6 days (Weekdays: 3 days per week – 2 weeks program) OR
6 days (Weekend: 6x Saturday – 6 weeks program)
Bachelor degree (S1) of any qualification and a minimum 2 (three) years of relevant work experience OR
Diploma (D3) of any qualification with a minimum of 5 (Five) years of relevant work experience
Due to the nature of the subjects, the program will be a combination of intensive class learning environment and multiple case studies. Lecturers will be accompanied by slides to enhance learning process. The Participants are encouraged to be highly interactive during the lessons and intense discussion is expected during the case study sessions to increase understanding of the scope of the lesson.
Topic of Study
|MODULE 1 : FUNDMENTALS OF FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Financial Planning Concept, Process, and Ethics (2 hours)
1.1.The world of Financial Planner
1.3.FPSB Code of Ethic
- Financial Statements (1.5 hours)
2.1.ersonal Financial Ratios
2.2.et Worth and Liabilities
- Cash flow, Debt, and Financing Strategies (1.5 hours)
3.1.Cash allocation and distribution
3.3.Good debt and bad debt
- Time Value of Money Concept and Calculation (2 hours)
4.1.Present Value of Money
4.2.Future Value of Money
4.3.Interest and Inflation
MODULE 2 : RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE PLANNING
- Fundamental Concept in Risk Management (1.5 hours)
1.1.Identifying Client’s exposure to morality, Health, Disability, Property, Liability, and long term care risk
1.2.Selecting Appropriate risk management techniques
- Principles of Insurance and Legal Principles in Insurance Contract (1.5 hours)
2.1.Role of Insurance in Financial Planning
2.2.Understanding legal terms and conditions in Insurance policy contract
- Life Insurance and Unit Link Insurance (1.5 hours)
3.1.Types of Life Insurance
3.2.Analysis of Unit Link Insurance
- General Insurance and Health Insurance Management (1.5 hours)
- Insurance Need Analysis and Policy Selection (1 hours)
MODULE 3 : INVESTMENT PLANNING
- Fundamentals of Investment (2 hours)
1.1.Purpose of investment
1.2.Types of investments
- Introduction to Indonesia Stock Exchange (2 hours)
2.1.Stock exchange structure, instruments, and transaction in Indonesia
2.2.Stock exchange rules and regulations
- Mutual Funds (2 hours)
3.1.Types of Mutual Funds
3.2.NAV/Net Asset Value
3.3.MF performance analysis
- Investment in Bonds Or Fixed Income Securities (2 hours)
4.1.Types of bonds or fixed income securities
4.2.Valuation of bonds and fixed income securities
- Derivatives (2 hours)
5.1.Future Contract, Options, Leasing, Warrant
- Asset Allocation and Port Folio Diversification (2 hours)
6.1.Fundamentals Analysis of portfolio
6.2.Factors in Diversification decision
6.3.Asset diversification techniques
- Equity and Shares Analysis (2 hours)
7.1.Categories and characteristics of shares
7.2.Portfolio management and analysis
7.3.Equity Risk and Gains Valuation
MODULE 4 : RETIREMENT, ESTATE, AND TAX PLANNING
- Indonesia’s Financial Institution Pension Fund Scheme (2 hours)
1.1.Company’s Pension Funds (DPPK)
1.2.Government’s Pension Funds (DPLK)
- Retirement Planning and Analysis (2 hours)
2.1.Calculating retirement needs
2.2.Common mistakes in retirement calculations
2.3.Retirement incomes planning
2.5.Life insurance, health and, Long term care
- Estate Planning Fundamentals (4 hours)
3.1.Importance of Estate Planning
3.2.Wills legality and regulations
3.3.Types of Estate distribution law in Indonesia
3.4.Critical Aspects of Estate Planning
3.5.Estate Planning Process
3.6.Business continuity and Estate Planning
- Income Tax Calculation and Fundamentals (6 hours)
4.1.Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Tax on Investment and saving interest, Property ownership tax, Foreign workers tax, etc.
4.2.Factors in tax calculation
4.3.PPN, PPnBM, and PPh
4.5.Taxes in Estate Planning
At the end of program the participants will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion from Multimatics. Multimatics’ Certificate will be accepted by FPSB Indonesia as the proof for successfully completed the education hours requirement.
Certification of CFP® is awarded for those who has attended all the required modules and study hours, passed the 10 hours – 4 CFP® exams requirements from FPSB, and registered as a member of FPSB.